Saturday, June 11, 2011

#14 Things get out of hand

Top tip: 'Sometimes things get out of hand. Run with it.'

I spotted this beautiful girl getting out of a cab with a bunch of friends. They were all very merry. When I asked her to pose for me, suddenly her mates joined it and started striking poses. Not what I was looking for but I took their picture anyway.


With the silliness out of the way and her other friend in the doorway letting everyone in, I asked for a quick snap of her alone. She quickly moved to the side to the metal curtain and posed. You could tell she has done this many times before. I got three photos before she ran upstairs to continue with the party.


2 comments:

  1. She has gret warmth. Well captured (and the backdrop works perfectly with her jacket to make her skin pop). Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, her portrait is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete