Monday, June 13, 2011

#16 Skater boy

A few of you will know that I have a soft spot for skateboarders having taken my first lessons wearing flip flops from Rodney Clarke! In my previous school I ran a skate club allowing skaters a safe place to skate and helping disengaged students back into education. Check out the video about the skate club project I ran here.

Do you like the background? I saw this purple wall and started looking for a character that would go with it. I didn't have to look for long. Meet the skater boy. There he was on a doorstep of a skate shop in Covent Garden surrounded by his mates. He was happy to oblige despite the fact that his mates were mocking him. By the end of the shoot he laughed that he now knew how his mate felt. It turned out one of his mates there with him was the face of Puma in their 2010 advertising campaign. 








No comments:

Post a Comment